lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

More from my painting class.

The prompt for this painting was to take a photograph of a person and to grid it and translate it to canvas. All was going well until the neck, which I have made too long! I was going to try to fix it but then I realized it would look weird and disproportionate so I didn't. Oh, yeah, the photo I used was a cut out from Vogue featuring Scarlett Johannson?? Yeah I don't know how to spell her freaking name...
But I had so much fun painting this, since it was a break from the normal stylized stuff I would paint. But I am guilty of stylizing this, I guess I couldn't help it...

Another shot of the painting. As much as I had fun doing this I didn't love the whole thing only segments... And all the photos I took looked pretty bad. So, yeah!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario