lunes, 11 de junio de 2012

Final for drawing class...

This is only a small part of my final for drawing class. The whole thing is on Bristol board measuring 20x33 in. and features an owl! But again my photos did not come out as well as I wanted them to, so maybe in the future I'll photograph them again... If I remember.
I was being really efficient with my time that was given to us for this thing.... ahahaha .... not. I started this 2 hours before it was due and boy was that fucking horrible... I was under pressure to finish this in time while making it look like I put effort into this. It paid off during critique when people said they loved how I came up with this character and the ambiguity of gender... which was not intentional but whatevs apparently I can't draw men.. even now... sighhhh


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario